Deadline: 14 January 2019
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is inviting applications for a program entitled “Europeans for Peace” which promote international exchange projects for young people from Germany and the countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe as well as Israel.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The theme of this call is to celebrate diversity!
Europeans for Peace wants to get young people interested and invested in human rights, moral courage and social commitment. In joint project work, young people address diversity, respect and social cohesion.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Applicants can apply for funding for:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Travel expenses
- Costs of accommodation and board (programme costs)
- Materials for developing and presenting the results
- Applications are submitted by institutions and legally recognisable associations engaged in school or extracurricular activities.
- Binational or trinational projects can be funded. At least one partner must be from Germany and at least one from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel.
- Projects with partners from the following countries can be funded: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- For trinational projects, the third partner to be funded can be from one of the countries mentioned above, or from another member state of the Council of Europe (e.g. France, Italy).
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The projects address the life world of the young people
- The projects are developed and implemented jointly
- The viewpoints and the experiences of the partner organisations are taken into account
- Intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
- The results are jointly produced, are multilingual and are presented to the public
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Europeans for Peace.