Deadline: 25 June 2019
European Commission has announced its call ‘Reducing youth unemployment: setting up co-operatives to enhance working opportunities in the EU’ to improve the development of cooperatives and promote their image among young people.
The Commission wants to support project that are innovative, transnational and implemented with a clear intention of replication. Projects should make results public and available for any actor interested in the cooperative business model and entrepreneurial training.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Particularly, the objectives intend to stimulate the transfer and development of competences of the cooperative entrepreneurship in countries:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Where the cooperative tradition is weak and where benefits offered by the cooperative model are not sufficiently well known;
- Struggling with high youth unemployment.
To achieve the expected results, the action will be built around 3 different topics
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Topic 1: Delivering pilot training courses for students in secondary/higher education level
- Topic 2: Cross-European workshops to share knowledge and learn from practitioners (‘train the trainers’).
- Topic 3: Fostering the entrepreneurial mind-sets of young people to create cooperatives outside the educational environment.
- The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects is estimated at €1,950,000 and the maximum duration of project is 18 months.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Applicants must be established in one of the current 28 EU countries;
- For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant. If the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during the grant period without concluding an agreement with the EU ensuring, in particular, that British applicants continue to be eligible, applicants will cease to receive EU funding (while continuing, where possible, to participate) or be required to leave the project.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For further information, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/growth/item-detail.cfm?item_id=648248