Deadline: 14 November 2019
The Nuffic is seeking applications for its program entitled Food and Nutrition Security (FNS) to strengthen knowledge infrastructure for scientific and research data to support knowledge-sharing and demand-driven decision-making in agriculture.
The proposed project must contribute to the following objective:
- Contribute to End hunger, double smallholder productivity and income, and ensure the sustainability and resilience of food production systems by 2030 (SDG 2)
- Contribute to availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all (SDG 6)
The proposed project must contribute to the following long-term impacts:
- Create ecologically sustainable food systems; and
- Promote agricultural growth.
The following medium-term impact will contribute to this:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Education system (TVET/HE) is of good quality, relevant and accessible (SDG 4);
- Partnerships between persons and organisations are inclusive and sustainable (SDG 17);
- Organisations key to (sectoral) inclusive development of partner countries are strengthened by inflow of enhanced workforce.
- Maximum available funding for this call, excluding co-funding EUR 1,000,000
- Maximum funding per collaboration project, excluding co-funding EUR 1,000,000
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
TVET/HE organisations (in the selected partner countries and in NL) perform better their core tasks, firmly embedded in their environment (in line with country / regional specific labour market needs & aiming at inclusiveness).
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Grant applications and applicants have to meet the minimum criteria to be eligible for a grant:
- The grant application must be submitted by a Dutch institution for secondary vocational or higher vocational or academic education, or a knowledge institution or organisation in a Country, potentially on behalf of their consortia. The project must be a collaboration between a Dutch and a country partner, potentially on behalf of their consortia. All country partners have to be based in the country/countries specified in the call. Only the Dutch lead partner has to be based in the Netherlands;
- The grant applicant is in a position to provide adequate financial management and, due to its experience and expertise in relation to activities similar to those for which the grant is being requested, can guarantee the targeted and effective performance of the activities to achieve the impact and outcomes as defined in the application; the applicant must submit data in the form of a COCA to enable its capacities to be assessed;
- The grant applicant can function and operate appropriately within the legislation passed by the government in the country or countries in question;
- The project proposal has a minimum duration of one year and a maximum duration of four years, and must be implemented and established by no later than 31 December 2021;
- The grant applied for does not exceed the maximum amount specified in the call for grant applications;
- Any required co-funding is guaranteed;
- The grant application meets any specific financial requirements set out in the call;
- The grant application must be in the compulsory format and meet all criteria and requirements stated in this document;
- The grant application is in line with the CPI of the country concerned.
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nuffic.nl/en/subjects/calls-for-joint-proposals-institutional-collaboration-orange-knowledge/