Deadline: 14 November 2019
The Nuffic is seeking applications for its program entitled Food and Nutrition Security (FNS) to strengthen knowledge infrastructure for scientific and research data to support knowledge-sharing and demand-driven decision-making in agriculture.
The proposed project must contribute to the following objective:
- Contribute to End hunger, double smallholder productivity and income, and ensure the sustainability and resilience of food production systems by 2030 (SDG 2)
- Contribute to availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all (SDG 6)
The proposed project must contribute to the following long-term impacts:
- Create ecologically sustainable food systems; and
- Promote agricultural growth.
The following medium-term impact will contribute to this:
- Education system (TVET/HE) is of good quality, relevant and accessible (SDG 4);
- Partnerships between persons and organisations are inclusive and sustainable (SDG 17);
- Organisations key to (sectoral) inclusive development of partner countries are strengthened by inflow of enhanced workforce.
- Maximum available funding for this call, excluding co-funding EUR 1,000,000
- Maximum funding per collaboration project, excluding co-funding EUR 1,000,000
TVET/HE organisations (in the selected partner countries and in NL) perform better their core tasks, firmly embedded in their environment (in line with country / regional specific labour market needs & aiming at inclusiveness).
Grant applications and applicants have to meet the minimum criteria to be eligible for a grant:
- The grant application must be submitted by a Dutch institution for secondary vocational or higher vocational or academic education, or a knowledge institution or organisation in a Country, potentially on behalf of their consortia. The project must be a collaboration between a Dutch and a country partner, potentially on behalf of their consortia. All country partners have to be based in the country/countries specified in the call. Only the Dutch lead partner has to be based in the Netherlands;
- The grant applicant is in a position to provide adequate financial management and, due to its experience and expertise in relation to activities similar to those for which the grant is being requested, can guarantee the targeted and effective performance of the activities to achieve the impact and outcomes as defined in the application; the applicant must submit data in the form of a COCA to enable its capacities to be assessed;
- The grant applicant can function and operate appropriately within the legislation passed by the government in the country or countries in question;
- The project proposal has a minimum duration of one year and a maximum duration of four years, and must be implemented and established by no later than 31 December 2021;
- The grant applied for does not exceed the maximum amount specified in the call for grant applications;
- Any required co-funding is guaranteed;
- The grant application meets any specific financial requirements set out in the call;
- The grant application must be in the compulsory format and meet all criteria and requirements stated in this document;
- The grant application is in line with the CPI of the country concerned.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nuffic.nl/en/subjects/calls-for-joint-proposals-institutional-collaboration-orange-knowledge/