Deadline: 15 March 2019
The Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation, in collaboration with the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Chisinau, has launched the Call for Proposals for small grants provided to partners in the Republic of Moldova in the year 2019.
The submitted projects must be related to sectors of:
- water supply and sanitation,
- solid waste management,
- support of creation of market environment (support of micro, small and middle scale entrepreneurship, implementation of innovations, creation of job vacancies),
- good health (healthcare with emphasis on children and vulnerable groups, education and enlightenment of the population in the field of health prevention).
- The maximum amount of the financial support is 10 000 EUR per each grant.
- A maximum number of the selected projects are limited by the budget allocated for this call for proposals which is 90 000 EUR.
The duration of each project is from 6 to a maximum of 12 months beginning from the date of the signing of the Agreement between the Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation and the Final Beneficiary.
The call for proposals is open to registered legal persons: NGOs, non-profit subjects and local authorities.
- Application form for financial contribution
- Completion report
- Financial report (budget table)
How to Apply
The project proposals should be sent at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Moldova
For more information, please visit https://www.mzv.sk/web/kisinov-en/slovakaid