Deadline: 26 April 2020
A B Charitable Trust (ABCT) is inviting applications for its grant program to support charities working where human dignity is imperilled and where there are opportunities for human dignity to be affirmed.
ABCT supports charities that defend human rights and promote respect for vulnerable individuals whatever their circumstances.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Applications are particularly welcomed from charities working to support:
- Migrants, refugees and asylum seekers;
- Criminal justice and penal reform;
- Human rights, particularly access to justice.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Grants range in size, with most grants awarded being in the range £10,000 to £20,000.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Grants are normally awarded only to charities registered and working in the UK. Individuals are not eligible for support.
- ABCT tends to support charities with annual income between £150k and £1.5m that do not have substantial investments or surpluses.
- ABCT does not normally fund charities with large national or international links.
- ABCT does not fund charities that are principally concerned with:
- Capital appeals are not normally supported, nor are charities with large national or international links.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, visit http://abcharitabletrust.org.uk/application.htm