Deadline: 31 October 2019
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is currently accepting applications from non-profits organizations and social enterprises for its 2020 Grant Cycle.
ACT Foundation supports sustainable high impact initiatives that provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges in Africa.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
ACT Foundation only considers projects/initiatives in the following areas:
- Health: malaria, cancer (breast, cervical and prostate cancer), maternal and child health.
- Entrepreneurship: Vocational education and skills acquisition; financial literacy and inclusion.
- Environment: Waste management, water and sanitation.
- Leadership: Youth leadership development and thought leadership.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
ACT Foundation desire to make an impact in the world is supported through:
- Grant Making
- ACT Foundation aid organizations with grants to ensure sustainable action in areas that align with key focus areas. They also guide partners through every step of the grant process, that way they are never isolated.
- Capacity Building
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
In order to be eligible for the ACT Foundation grant, applicants must:
- Be a Non-profit/Non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing.
- Have been registered not less than two (2) years.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of any proposed project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
- Implement the Program/Initiative in Nigeria or within Africa.
- Propose a project that is innovative and impact driven.
- Propose a program whose duration should be within a maximum of 12 months.
- All proposed Project start dates should not be earlier than April 2020.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
The Foundation will not consider the following entities for funding:
- Any organization that is discovered to have mismanaged other grants or funds received in the past
- Political parties, campaign groupings, institutions or their subsidiaries and affiliates
- Organizations that advocate, promote, or espouse inhumane policies, illegal activities and/or terrorism.
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit http://www.actrustfoundation.org/