Deadline: 8 November 2017
Applications are open for Business Funding to support technologies that have the potential to transform commercial markets or that could make a difference to UK economic growth across many different sectors.
Projects can be carried out in a range of areas including:
- emerging technologies such as biofilms, energy harvesting, graphene and imaging
- digital technologies
- electronics sensors and photonics
- robotics and autonomous systems
- creative economy and design
- space applications
There is funding available of up to:
- £5 million for projects that have eligible costs of up to £100,000 and last between 3 and 12 months
- £10 million for projects that have eligible costs of up to £2 million and last between 1 and 3 years
- £10 million for Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
- To be eligible for funding you must:
- All projects must involve an SME, and only an SME can lead projects below £100,000.
- Any one business or RTO may lead on one application and partner in a further 2 applications.
- If an RTO is:
- the lead on an application they must have 2 business collaborators (one SME, and one other business of any size)
- not the lead on any application, they can be a partner in any number of applications
- Academics cannot lead on an application but can be a collaborator in any number of applications.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Business Funding.