Deadline: 14 September 2017
The Australian Embassy in Belgrade, through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s Direct Aid Program (DAP), is seeking project proposals from applicants in three countries of accreditation – Serbia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro.
DAP is a flexible small grants program funded from Australia’s aid budget and managed by the Embassy.
The Australian Embassy in Belgrade welcomes project proposals from capable NGOs, CSOs and organizations seeking funding for activities/projects addressing the following priorities:
- promoting human rights and freedom of expression, with a particular focus on building sustainable democratic institutions,
- the empowerment of women and girls, focusing on economic empowerment,
- assisting vulnerable groups including people with disability,
- raising awareness of the environment, and
- promoting youth participation through sport or other community activities.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent electronically via email at the adddress given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Serbia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro.
For more information, please visit Australian Embassy in Belgrade.