Deadline: 5 June 2019
- The first recourse for funding should be to their own institution (where applicable).
- The maximum grant is £10,000 over two years – applications will not be considered for less than £500.
- Funds are available to facilitate initial project planning and development; to support the direct costs of research; and to enable the advancement of research through workshops or visits by or to partner scholars.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom.
- Applications require the approval of the applicant’s employing institution, but are not limited to those of any particular status (e.g. Lecturer, Professor etc).
- Application may be made by independent scholars (who should choose ‘independent scholar’ as the relevant choice from the list of organisations in Flexi-Grant).
- Co-applicants may be from anywhere in the world, but the Principal Applicant must be ordinarily resident in the UK.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.thebritishacademy.ac.uk/ba-leverhulme-small-research-grants