Deadline: 1 February 2019
- Programme Fund: Sustainable Agriculture, Sustainable Fishing, Biodiversity Conservation, Sustainable Technologies projects
- Endangered Animal Species small grants Fund
The Foundation attaches great importance to expertise throughout the project cycle. The greater the sharing of expertise, the more relevant, and thus more sustainable, projects become. Everything is interconnected.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- For Programme Fund
- Results of the concept note evaluation: March
- Submission of full proposals for the pre-selected projects: April
- Examination of the full proposals: May
- Experts Forum: June
- Final selection: July
- Establishment of grant agreements: October-December
- Deadline for signature of grant agreements: December
- For Endangered Animal Species small grants Fund
- Final selection: May
- Establishment of grant agreements: June
- For ‘Programme Fund’, the following countries are eligible: Ecuador, Peru, Mozambique, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
- For ‘Threatened Animal Species’ small grants projects, there are no country restrictions.
For more information, please visit https://www.fondationensemble.org/en/lancement-de-lappel-a-projets-2019/
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Please visit these two programmes by clicking Next.