Deadline: 30 June 2016
The Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD) in Egypt, the Middle East Office of the AUF and the Egyptian STDF are jointly seeking applications for Scientific Projects with an aim to strengthen scientific cooperation between Egypt and France, but also in regional scientific cooperation Eastern Mediterranean by encouraging the participation of Lebanese and Jordanian institutions.
- Water and water technology;
- Renewable energy and green technologies;
- University governance;
- Tourism and heritage;
- Improve the crop and livestock production.
- Human and social sciences can be incorporated transversally in all referred scientific areas.
- This call will allow joint research teams selected to receive support of € 60,000 per project over a two year period.
- Two or maximum three projects will be selected within the limit of available funds.
- The multilateral nature of the projects must be certified.
- The projects are carried out by a network of at least an Egyptian and a French principle investigator (PI).
- Priority will be given to projects with a regional dimension including a partnership with a Lebanese or a Jordanian establishment.
- The main Egyptian partner should be a research organization or a public or private higher education institution.
- Other partners (French, Lebanese or Jordanian) must all be members of the AUF network.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.ird.fr/toute-l-actualite/appels-a-propositions-appels-a-projets/appels-a-propositions-d-autres-structures/appel-conjoint-a-projets-scientifiques-ird-auf-stdf-2016-france-egypte-liban-jordanie