Deadline: 19 May 2020
OpenIDEO has launched a Call for Applications for the COVID-19 Reimagine Learning Challenge.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This is a global call to bring together parents, students, and teachers to share approaches that address the educational challenges they are facing amidst COVID-19. You can submit an idea or inspiration at any point during the Challenge by answering five questions. A few tips to keep in mind:
- It doesn’t have to be perfect— you can also update or change your submission at any time during the process.
- Contribute what feels right to you— OpenIDEO knows life’s busy and encourage you to spend whatever amount of time works for you, whether that’s 10 minutes or multiple hours. Early stage thoughts and fully flushed out ideas are all help in the creative problem solving process.
- Participate from a place of kindness and empathy— They hope that this platform brings together unique voices and sparks useful conversations about education. They ask participants to share comments on the platform in a positive way in the form of encouragement, questions and resource sharing.
- How they’ll work to support you during the Challenge? OpenIDEO has brought together some of favorite people and resources to kickstart the Challenge. They’ll be sharing these through:
- Community Coaches commenting on ideas on the platform
- They’ll be hosting a webinar at the end of the Challenge to celebrate this community.
This Challenge offers an open and collaborative space to develop solutions, post inspiration, gather feedback, and find partners.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
OpenIDEO is inviting you to show them: What are you trying? What are your hopes for the future? And of course, what are you learning?
The OpenIDEO team, which includes educators and students, will be in the Challenge to uncover opportunities to connect participants based upon their interests and needs. While the Challenge is currently a 2-week sprint, they believe this will be just the start.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Throughout the Challenge, you will see Community Coaches engaging with your ideas. While they are not able to comment on every post or join every conversation— They do hope to spark discussion, reflection and action, and help OpenIDEO community thrive.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Use these design principles to guide your submission:
- Innovative: Is it fresh?
- Relevant: Does it answer the call to reimagine learning?
- Equitable: Does it make learning more equitable and inclusive for all?
- Scalable: Will it work elsewhere?
For more information, visit https://www.openideo.com/challenge-briefs/covid-19-reimagine-learning-challenge
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.