Deadline: 14 February 2020
With the objective of establishing a European network of expertise in VET – ReferNet –, this call aims at selecting one applicant from Belgium, Czechia, Greece, Ireland and the Netherlands with which Cedefop will conclude a 46-month framework partnership agreement (from 13 March 2020 to 31 December 2023), and at concluding with each successful applicant a specific grant agreement for a work plan to be carried out in 2020.
Founded in 1975 and based in Greece since 1995, the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop) is an agency of the European Union (EU). Acknowledged as an authoritative source of information and expertise on VET, skills and qualifications, its mission is to support European vocational education and training (VET) policy development and contribute to its implementation.
ReferNet is Cedefop’s European network of expertise on VET. The mission devoted to ReferNet is to support Cedefop by reporting on national VET systems and policy developments and by raising the visibility of VET and Cedefop’s products. It comprises 30 members known as ReferNet national partners from EU Member States, Iceland and Norway. ReferNet national partners are key institutions involved in VET or labour market policies in the country they represent.
Framework partnership agreements are implemented through four Specific grant agreements (one per financial year). The Framework partnership agreement defines the legal and financial framework and the scope of activities. Specific grant agreements define the partner’s annual work plans.
Budget and Project Duration
- The estimated budget available for the four year duration of the framework partnership agreements amounts to EUR 4 000 000, depending on the annual decisions of the Budgetary Authority.
- The total available budget for the 2020 annual work plan (project duration: 12 months) will be EUR 980 000 for the 30 partners (from the 28 EU Member States, Iceland and Norway).
The grant varies according to the country population and is awarded for carrying out an annual work plan. The total available budget for the 2020 work plan will be distributed on the basis of three country groups based on country population:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Country group 1: Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Slovenia and Iceland. Maximum grant amount: EUR 23 615.
- Country group 2: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden and Norway. Maximum grant amount: EUR 33 625.
- Country group 3: France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom. Maximum grant amount: EUR 43 620.
To be eligible, applicants should meet the following requirements:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- be a public or a private organisation, with a legal status and legal personality (natural persons, i.e. individuals, are no eligible);
- Have their seat registered in a country where the grant is applied, i.e. in one of the following:
- EU-28 (Belgium, Czechia, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/36D997S