Deadline: 30 May 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Economic empowerment and entrepreneurship, particularly for women, youth, and vulnerable populations to advance economic independence and sustainable development. (commercial activity or specific businesses/startups will not be considered);
- Promoting rule of law and legal reform;
- Assisting people with disabilities;
- Promoting environmental awareness by creating citizen understanding of sustainable management of ecosystems and natural resources.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Promotion of a robust civil society that advances the civil rights of all population segments;
- Strengthening social partnership and dialogue among government and civil society organizations;
- Inter-faith and inter-ethnic dialogue; religious freedom (religious activities which advance or inhibit one religion over another, or one interpretation of a religion over another, will not be considered);
- Combating human trafficking.
- Anticipated period of performance: 6-12 months
- Floor of Individual Award Amounts: $3,000
- Ceiling of Individual Award Amounts: $20,000
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Public Affairs Section administers the Democracy Commission Small Grants Program. This program supports the development of Turkmenistan’s democratic institutions and civil society by competitively awarding small grants to Turkmenistan non-profit, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and associations, and to non-profit civil society organizations (CSOs).
- State bodies are encouraged to work with NGOs to submit applications. American or other donor country organizations or individuals are not eligible for grants under this program.
- Current Democracy Commission grant recipients may not apply for funding; open grants must be closed before new applications can be considered.
- Previous grant experience should be documented in the organization’s proposal. A copy of the organization’s registration should be provided with the proposal application. Organizations should submit a copy of their certificate of registration from the appropriate government organization.
- Cost Sharing or Matching
- Inclusion of cost share is not a requirement of this opportunity.
How to Apply
Submit all application materials via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=315555