Warburtons is pleased to invite applications for Community Grant Program to support organisations that focus on solving significant social issue.
Warburtons Community Grants provides small grants up to £400 to support charitable organisations towards broader activities which improve Health, Place or Skills for families in their community.
- Their specific areas of focus:
- Health: Supporting families to care for each other and lead healthier lives
- Place: Supporting families to flourish in communities that are safer, greener and more inclusive
- Skills: Supporting families to gain useful skills for life and work
Amount: Warburtons Community Grants provides small grants up to £400.
- Improving physical health
- Improving wellbeing
- Making spaces safe and inclusive
- Connecting communities with the environment
- Developing useful life skills
- Developing useful skills for employment
- Financial giving shall be for not-for-profit organizations with charitable purposes only.
- They will fund organizations that deliver activities which fit within the three focus areas of Families Matter, stated as their Priorities Health, Place and Skills.
For more information, visit Warburtons.