Community health and other not-for-profit organisations are encouraged to apply for a With Vaccines Community Grant and play their part in helping protect the health of Australians.
At Sanofi, they recognise the critical role that not-for-profit organisations play in sharing information about vaccines and immunisation with their communities. These grants are available to not-for-profit organisations which seek to improve public health with vaccines.
- The 5 highest ranking submissions, as determined by the judging panel, will receive a With Vaccines Community Grant of up to $10,000.
- The Program is open to Australian community health and other not-for-profit organisations (registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission) that are seeking funding support for Projects that will improve vaccine uptake or educational programs within their community.
- Applications from ‘for profit’, political organisations, or individuals including for scholarships or medical research will not be considered.
- Applications that include activities that do not meet Sanofi’s ethical standards or the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct (e.g. promoting a specific named brand of vaccine) will not be considered.
- Requests for product donation will not be considered.
The Panel will use the following judging criteria to determine the Applicants that will be awarded the Grant:
- Ease and practicality of implementation of the Project in the communities;
- The size of the community that can potentially be impacted by the Project;
- Likely impact of the Project in delivering an outcome aligned with the Purpose;
- Clear Project deliverables and measures of success within the given timeframe;
- A clear Project budget that takes into consideration other funding streams (if required);
- Appropriate reporting to confirm the Project was executed as planned.
For more information, visit Sanofi.