The Webinar Video on “How to Create a Concept Note for the European Commission” is now available online.
Drafting a comprehensive concept note under highly competitive conditions often discourages organisations from even applying. Those that do apply frequently end up wasting a lot of time and resources drafting unsuccessful proposals by staff not duly equipped to translate the needs of the organisation into project proposals attractive to the EC.
This video will help viewers to develop the concept note drafting technique and maximize their organization’s chances of obtaining funding.
- How to accurately read and interpret the call for proposals guidelines
- The criteria on which basis the European Commission will assess your proposal and how you can best respond to them
- How to adapt your own project to the guidelines of the call for proposals
- New hints on how to draft an attractive and highly competitive concept note following the EC format
- Obtain answers to the questions you always wanted to know
Erik Detiger is an independent consultant and trainer, with over a decade of experience working in the field of international philanthropy and fundraising. A highly successful international project manager and fundraising professional, Erik has raised over US $100 million for numerous international projects from a wide variety of institutions. He has developed 100s of proposals for scores of donors. He will share a wealth of first-hand knowledge and expertise on what it takes to successfully raise funds.